The Recreation Department offers the following programs for soccer, for both boys and girls.
The offerings run in the Fall, from September through November, and are as follows:
- Clinics for Pre-K/Kindergarten (weekly after school session)
- League play for the 1st thru 8th grade age groups
The Recreation Department offers the following programs for basketball, for both boys and girls.
These run in the Winter, from late November through February, and are as follows:
- Clinics for Kindergarten- 2nd Graders (weekly Saturday sessions)
- League play for the 3rd thru 8th grade age groups
For information on Lacrosse, which runs in the Spring, please contact the West Essex Lacrosse Clubs.
- Boys, Grades K - 8: West Essex Boys Lacrosse Club visit www.welaxclub.com for more information.
- Girls, Grades 1 - 8: West Essex Girls Lacrosse Club - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindergarten Girls Lacrosse- Weekly Clinic- email email@example.com
Tee Ball, Baseball, and Softball
The Recreation Department offers the following programs for baseball (for boys) and softball (for girls). The offerings run in the Spring and are as follows:
- Clinics for Pre-K/K Ages
- Clinics for 1st & 2nd Graders
- League play for the 3rd thru 8th grade age group
The Recreation Department offers a Summer Camp for boys and girls from Pre-K through the 7th grade. Summer Rec is hosted at the North Caldwell Recreation Complex and runs for 5 weeks, typically from the last week in June through the end of July/beginning of August.
The West Essex Jr. Knights Wrestling Association offers the following programs during the winter months for all children K-8:
- Wrumble (Grades K-2): a fun basic wrestling & tumble class which serves as a precursor to our highly successful West Essex Wrestling program.
- Novice (Grades 3-8): Beginner and less experienced wrestlers. Novice wrestlers will compete at local quad tournaments and Novice Tournaments.
- Travel (Grades 3-8): Advanced wrestlers. Travel wrestlers are highly experienced and competition dual matches and Open Tournaments.
Youth Track Program
The Recreation Department offers a youth track program in the spring for all children grades 4-8.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.